Click on the ModelScope logo above, to view an example of how your site will look. Your site will be identical to ModelScope, except for the logo, color scheme and domain name.

Click on the Hostland logo above to purchase a domain name for your white label webcam site.

Click on the MongoCams Affiliates logo above to learn about our webmaster/affiliate program. We pay up to $90 for each new paying member you refer to our network.

Frequently Asked Questions / Why is this free? What’s the catch?

Our program has no setup costs and no monthly fees, but that doesn’t mean it’s literally “free”.

We operate on a revenue sharing model in which we pay out up to 70% of every transaction to our studios and models. We use the remaining 30% to buy traffic for your models, server and bandwidth costs, administrative overhead and of course our profit.

We believe the best way to grow our business is to help your business succeed. One way we do that is by eliminating all setup costs and monthly fees and operate on a purely revenue sharing basis.

Posted in: General